Injection Molded LettersRAMI SALEH
SIGN 2000 INJECTION MOLDED MINNESOTA LETTERS Minnesota Letters combine the attributes of several other letter types. They are made from C.A.B. (Cellulose Acetate Butyrate), a non-petroleum renewable resource plastic for incredible durability. They also are created using precision tooled molds for razor sharp edges and extra dimension. While clearly a plastic letter, they are suitable for many ‘up-close’ applications even in small sizes. SIGN 2000 has a stock of these letters ready to paint to your specifications so they will ship out generally within 1 business day.
Better Alternative than Foam Letters.
- Endures even the harshest conditions.
- Blemish free automotive quality painted finish.
- 1-day production gives you instant results.
- Made from a renewable resource (non-petroleum) plastic.
Where to Use SIGN 2000 Minnesota Letters.
- When depth is required in letter style.
- Virtually any business, organization or institution.
- Under all weather and environmental conditions.
- When sharp edges are required.
- If drilling is not allowed in installation.
Incredible Precision & Options.
- From 2″ to 18″; each a perfect letter.
- Serifs are always sharp, edges always crisp .
- Mounts to any surface with most hardware.
- New Architectural style offers prismatic faces.
- 45 Standard Injection Molded Letter Colors