Laser Cut LettersSign2000
SIGN 2000 LASER CUT ACRYLIC LETTERS Laser cut acrylic letters surpasses other acrylic letters and logos by a mile. Letter starts with its own impact modified, extruded acrylic, in gauges up to 1/2″ thick in over 32 different colors. This means the color is through and through the entire letter assuring no more unsightly scratches, chips, or blemishes that can occur in a painted finish. Our 1000W lasers polish the edge return of all letters and logos as it cuts through the material, also providing a superior finish for your customer. Acrylic products are designed for outdoor use, but beautiful enough for indoor or in any application where precision is required.
Design Flexibility to the extreme.
- From 1/2″ to 72″ letters with a polished edge.
- 32 standard colors or choose a custom finish.
- Your artwork is converted to an exact 3-dimensional acrylic replica.
The most letter for the dollar.
- We nests thousands of orders to assure minimal scrap and lowest cost of acrylic.
- Our 3 shift operations can produce your order in 2-3 days with all hardware and mounting patterns.
- we re-extrudes trim not used to offer even lower prices to get your order.
- Pigmented gauges of 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″.
Where to Use Laser Cut Acrylic Letters.
- When an intricate letter style or logo is required.
- On designs with multiple layers and colors.
- When working with a limited budget.
- Under tight time constraints.
- Indoor signage that falls under the closest scrutiny.