- Static Menus
- Digital Menus
Our Menu systems speak for their selves. With backlit displays and interchangeable letters, this will be a one time investment for your business. Personalized graphics are also an option.|
If you have any questions or concerns, Feel free to give us a call anytime. A representative will be glad to assist you.
- Flat Board Menu
- Magnetic Flat Boards
- Design Face Options
- Panels Flat Board Menu
- Illuminated Board Menu
- Print Flat Board Menu
Versatile, Durable, Affordable…
|Here’s How We Do It…|
1) Evaluation: First, we look at the needs of your business to determine if digital signage is right for you. For some businesses, traditional signage is sufficient; for others, digital signage can have a dramatic effect on sales.
2) Establish Goals: Before we design your system, we need to know what it is you want to accomplish. Obviously, increasing sales will be at the top of the list, but how you do that depends very much on your business. What kind of promotions does your menu lend itself to? Which items have the highest profit margins? How can we strengthen your brand identity and educate your customers? By answering questions like these, we’ll help you devise realistic goals for your digital signage campaign.
3) Develop A Plan: Next, we’ll propose a plan for your business outlining the hardware and software you’ll need, along with proposals for handling your content design and management.
4) Develop A Budget: It’s in our best interest to develop a payment plan that fits your budget. More importantly, we believe the cost of your digital signage will be far outweighed by the profits you’ll see once you begin working with us.
5) Design Your Displays: Sign 2000 offers a variety of indoor displays, each of which can be tailored to match the look and feel of your decor.
6) Manufacture Your Displays: Once you’ve approved the design of your displays, our Production team will begin the assembly process. Assembly normally requires 7-10 working days.
7) Create Your Content: Once the overall look of your displays has been determined, our Digital Studio will begin creating a multimedia campaign to help you achieve your sales goals. Your campaign will consist of multiple targeted "promos," each of which can be measured for effectiveness in the field and edited accordingly.
8) Set Up Your Network: Sogn 2000 will set up and trouble shoot all hardware and software components that make up your digital network.
9) Maintain Your Content: Once you are up and running, our Studio will edit and broadcast your digital campaigns and promotions based on their effectiveness in the field.
10) Train Your Staff:Sign 2000 will train your staff to maintain all components of your digital signage system. In addition, we offer classes in content creation and maintenance for select clients.