MADE FROM EARTH-FRIENDLY DURABLE PLASTIC
Our Cellulose Acetate Butyrate (CAB) formed plastic letters and logos are tough, weather-resistant, earth-friendly, and the first dimensional letters we manufactured 50 years ago. If you see a formed letter in your neighborhood, more that likely it’s ours. The original.
UNLIMITED STYLES, UNLIMITED COLORS
Choose from 128 standard styles or we can dimensionally replicate your custom letter or logo art design. 31 standard pigmented plastic colors, or painted to match your custom color. Deep dimension at a relatively affordable price.
• Premium, high quality materials
• The distinctive look of metal without the weight
Timeless, elegant gold leaf and premium hardwoods
• Finishes include metallics, pigmented colors, chromes, and hi-resolution bitmaps
You’re getting more than an acrylic letter. Because we extrude our acrylic sheet in-house, we formulate it with impact modifier to stand up to the toughest application challenges only found within the sign industry. And our acrylic letters and logos can be customized to virtually any custom graphic design, with laser-cut polished edges that can’t be duplicated with a traditional router.
More Choices: Available in 32 standard pigmented colors or painted to your specifications, we have the widest offering of plastic pigments and thicknesses because we start with sheets of impact-modified acrylic extruded at our own plants.
• TOUGH ENOUGH FOR HARSH MINNESOTA WINTERS.
• REFINED ENOUGH FOR INTERIOR DISPLAY.
• Smooth returns, razor-sharp edges and unblemished letter faces give our injection-molded MINNESOTA letters the look and feel of cast metal in a plastic product.
INJECTION MOLDED COLORS
• UL Listed components
• Letters will not dent, corrode or show adverse signs of weathering
• Revolutionary slimline GEMLITE products lit with low profile LEDs
• Cans and faces can be purchased empty or fully populated with LEDs