PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
The information, material and related graphics available on this site ("Materials") are provided by SIGN2000 signof2000.com ("SIGN2000"). The following terms govern use of this site. By using this site you agree that you have read and understood these terms and agree to be bound by these terms, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of this site. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
SIGN2000 maintains this web site from its offices within the United States. SIGN2000 makes no representations that the Materials referenced on this site are appropriate or available for use in other areas of the world. Those who access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials on this site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the Materials.
use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
remove any copyright, or other proprietary notations from the Materials.
- transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the materials an any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SIGN2000 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All of the trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics (the "Trademarks") appearing on SIGN2000’s Internet site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SIGN2000. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. No license or right is granted by implication, estoppel or any other means to use any Trademark appearing on SIGN2000’s Internet site. Any use of SIGN2000’s Trademarks or linking to SIGN2000’s Internet site must follow the terms set out in our Links and Logos section. A partial list of the Trademarks owned by SIGN2000 is set out below. If you are unsure whether a trademark, service mark, logo or graphic not on the list is the property of SIGN2000 or if you have any questions about the use of SIGN2000’s Trademarks please contact us at signof2000.com.
or any other trademark listed on the site
SIGN2000 vigilantly enforces its intellectual property rights and will actively seek the recovery of any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property. SIGN2000 encourages links to their Internet site. Any link to SIGN2000’s Internet site from a different site must conform to the following rules:
Unless SIGN2000 provides you with prior authorization in writing, any link to SIGN2000’s Internet site must use one of the logos, which are protected by trademark law. To attain one of these logos, contact us at signof2000.com
- SIGN2000 grants you a limited license to use these logos, but does not transfer title in these logos to you. The logos may only be used as an active link to the appropriate SIGN2000 Internet site.
- You may not use any of the above logos to imply that SIGN2000 has sponsored or endorsed your World Wide Web site without receiving prior written permission from SIGN2000.
- You may not alter the logos in any way, including proportions or colors and may not animate or morph the logos to change their appearance.
- You may not use the logos on any site, which, in SIGN2000’s sole discretion, disparages SIGN2000 or its products or services.
- The logos may only be used on World Wide Web pages, which, in SIGN2000’s sole discretion, make accurate references to SIGN2000 or its products and/or services. The logos must be placed on the same page as the reference to SIGN2000 and as close to the reference as feasible.
- Any link to SIGN2000’s Internet site must only be to the respective site’s home page. As an example, the home page of each SIGN2000 Internet site may be viewed and accessed from the link displayed beneath the logos listed below. No "deep linking" to other pages on SIGN2000’s Internet site is permitted without SIGN2000’s prior written consent.
- SIGN2000 may, in its sole discretion, terminate your right to use these logos at any time. SIGN2000 may take action against any use of the logos that does not conform to these policies or that infringes any right held by SIGN2000 and will actively seek the recovery of any costs it may incur preventing any such misuse or damages that may result from such misuse.
If you have any questions or if you are the owner of any of the materials that are used on this site and need assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org